Teaching Assistant Vacancies
Salary Band B - C (£18887-£20290 FTE) dependent on experience
Term time only (39 weeks)
Mon – Weds – 19.5 hrs (8.30am – 3.30pm)
Infant specialist teaching assistant
Tues – Fri – 16 hrs (9am-1pm)
One to one support
Tues – Fri – 22hrs (9am – 3pm)
SEN Teaching Assistant in our Resourced Provision classes
NB Hours may be negotiable if full time desired
Tiptoe Primary are seeking high quality teaching assistants to work across our school. You will work in class at times, but also independently with individuals or small groups of pupils and provide some lunch cover for our well behaved pupils.
The successful candidate will be
- An enthusiastic person who believes all children can achieve
- Experienced in working with children (ideally in the Primary phase) or suitably qualified
- Able to build strong relationships and support children with varying needs
- A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first
Do you have?
- A sunny disposition and a friendly smile?
- A desire to help children succeed?
- Good literacy and numeracy skills?
- Good communication skills?
- An ability to work as part of a team?
If yes then we would love to hear from you and give you the opportunity to join our dynamic, forward thinking and successful school.
Visits to the school warmly welcomed
Please apply to the school office.
Tel 01590 682375
Closing Date: Monday 26th Sept 2022 @ 5pm
Interviews Monday 3rd Oct 2022
Tiptoe Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.