- Here are some online lessons which aim to help with phonics.
Set 1 is Phase 2 sounds 9:30 am
Set 2 is Phase 3 sounds 10 am
- If you feel confident with your phase 2 sounds and phase 3 sounds try
Set 3. 10:30
Go to this website to join in with the lessons. www.ruthminiskin.com/en/
- New! online daily phonic lessons
- Please click on this yellow link for a letter to parents about the new 'Letters an Sounds' online lessons on You tube.
- Click on the link above for a daily phonic activity that you can complete. Try one activity a day. Take a picture of your learning and upload it to Tapestry.
Continue to practice CVCC words: tent, damp, toast, chimp
For example, in the word ‘toast’, t = consonant, oa = vowel, s = consonant, t = consonant.
and CCVC words: swim, plum, sport, cream, spoon
For example, in the word ‘cream’, c = consonant, r = consonant, ea = vowel, m = consonant.
Practice reading these words and add these to make a simple sentence together.
- Practice these words
said, so, do, have, like, some, come, were, there, little, one, when, out, what